Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cookies

Who doesn't love Christmas cookies!  Giving the gift of homemade cookies is one of the greatest and most appreciated gifts you could give!  I went to the Dollar Tree (shocker!) and I found these cute small plastic Christmas buckets with lids.  These are great for cookies!  They came in a pack of two and they were only $1.  I have decided that I want my family to leave my house this Christmas Eve with their own bucket of cookies.  These are not just any cookies, these are the cookies we grew up with at Christmas.  My Grandmother used to make these specific cookies every Christmas and has since stopped.  I think everyone will enjoy seeing these cookies appear Christmas!  Pics will come later once I get my baking on of course!

xoxo
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment