Total Pageviews

Friday, October 1, 2010

Goody Buckets

Check out the Goody bucket pics I just added.  These are from my daughter's recent birthday party.  I went with the bucket idea and spent a little more money.  I wanted the kids to leave with something they can hang on to.  Being the party was the end of September, I thought it would be a great idea to give them the Halloween buckets filled with goodies.  This was really exciting to all of the kids, because they felt as if they were receiving a gift!  I went to Dollar Tree to purchase the buckets.  You can also purchase buckets at Walmart for a few cents cheaper!  I bought bulk bags/boxes of the candies & Rice Crispy Treats, and a 100 pack of stickers for $1 at A.C. Moore.  You will see that I also bought a super cute mug coloring activity to add to the bucket.  These mugs are adorable!  I bought these at A.C. Moore for $1 each.  The kids were able to color the sheet and stick it inside the mug.  They absolutely love the fact that they get to drink out of this special plastic mug they made!  This idea is also a great one a Halloween party hand out!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment